The Southeast Cherokee Business Network, meets in southeast Cherokee County, Georgia, to help its members make connections, gain business experience from other professionals, and grow their networks and their businesses.
Why should you become a member of the SECBN?
- Expand your business by being a part of a vibrant business community right here in Cherokee county
- The BEST NETWORKING VALUE in Cherokee County. SECBN has not raised dues in its 7 years of existence, yet the programming has improved each year
- Build your career with new contacts, new connections and new friends - our members are TOP in their fields
- SECBN meets weekly at a time convenient to everyone: 8:30am. So there's time to get the kids off to school, and still time to get to work by 10am
- Share your advice and knowledge with others in the Canton, Woodstock, Hickory Flat, Holly Springs and surrounding business community
- Our meeting location is central to all of Cherokee county businesses - The Frosty Frog in Hickory Flat
- Achieve new sales by getting the word out about your business in a positive way
- Expand your knowledge of the north metro Atlanta area, specifically Cherokee county
- Referrals generated by SECBN's networking members has increased each year!
Contact Us to learn about the open business classifications in Cherokee County's top networking and referral group - SECBN.